According to reports, a general worker at Salters, St. George, was electrocuted this morning while at work.
According to the police, a 46-year-old guy was working on a building’s roof this morning, September 13, at approximately 11:40.
A crane-hauled, lengthy metal object was being handled when it came into contact with electrical lines. According to the report, the person may have been electrocuted as they fell to the ground.
He was transported to the hospital by ambulance and passed away while receiving care.
The inquiries continue.